More info on Reason: www.propellerheads.se PLEASE NOTE: Record as a product is discontinued but all of it’s features are included in Reason 6 and above. Anything showed using Record can be used in Reason 6 and above. We thought we’d Cher with you a couple of Lil Ways you can use the Neptune pitch adjuster to correct your vocals. Neptune is an automatic pitch adjuster, transposer, and voice synth that isn’t a Tpain in the neck to use.
PLEASE READ, I need people’s advice!
My general plan is as follows:
– 10-15 minutes of strength training on a morning and evening EVERY day. Varying between using dumbbells for my arms and strap on weights for my legs.
– 30 minutes of cardio a day leaving myself one day off on the weekdays and Saturdays off. This is due to me having a long guitar lesson which varies weekly and I work 6am until 5pm Saturdays.
NOTE: We have plenty of exercise equipment: exercise bike, tread mile, rowing machine, trampoline, punching bag, hip twister, weights, exercise ball, probably some other stuff lying around too.
– I skip breakfast nearly every day, I want to try and eat at least a couple of pieces of fruit in replacement of this.
– Drink water/dilute over everything else. (I’m a little bitch for drinking shit loads of milk and other crap.)
– Eating cereal bars or fruit in my free periods instead of buying junk from my college shop.
– Bringing my own, moderately healthy food to work with me. I work at a bakery and can’t help myself.
– For lunch I want to vary between plain old sandwiches and these easy to prepare cups of pasta.
– Try not to eat past 7pm. I normally eat right before I sleep which is really bad.
I really want to achieve this, so please help:
Is there something I should change? ***
How long before I will notice results? ***
How do I stay motivated?
How can I stop myself getting bored with the change?
What equipment should I use to target my ‘worse’ areas? (Thighs are the main, then upper arm, then flabby stomach.) ***
What should I look to eat in my diet?